xatromania was created to be a fun, social place for everyone. Unfortunately, there are some users who come online with bad intentions of inflicting some type of harm onto others. This guide is here in order to give tips and advice to help you be safe online.
- Never give out your personal information to anyone. (Including cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses, passwords, etc.)
- Use an appropriate and creative nickname instead of your real name.
- Never agree to meet someone from the internet. Remember that they are strangers, and always be careful of who you trust online.
- Huwag maglagay ng kahit anong personal na impormasyon sa iyong xatromaniaspace profile.
- Kung hindi ka kumportable sa isang tao, ilagay sila sa ignore sa pamamagitan ng pagpindot sa kanilang pangalan at Ignore button.
- Huwag pipindutin ang kahit anong links mula sa mga taong di mo kilala, maaari itong maging tangka sa pagnanakaw ng iyong impormasyon.
- At ang pinakamahalaga sa lahat, mag-ingat sa kung sino ang iyong pagkakatiwalaan, may ilang mga tao na hindi maganda ang pakay dito.
Pag-ignore at Pag-ban
If you stumble upon a user who's making you feel uncomfortable, you may click their name and click "Ignore", or if you are in a private chat with them, type /t and send it like a normal message; this prevents the user from sending messages to you, and unless you're a moderator or higher, you can't see any messages they send in chat.
Tandaan: Ang Ignore ay tumatagal lamang ng 12 oras.
If the chat you are on has any rules against harassment, and you are at least a moderator or above you may ban the user according to the chat guidelines. If you are not a staff member, you may contact one and report their behaviour.
Kung ang lahat ay mabibigo, maaari ka pa ring maghanap ng ibang chat sa www.xatromania.com/groups.
xatromania has implemented security measures in order to keep your personal information safe from malicious users. All of your personal information is stored securely on xatromania's servers and is not accessible by other users. It is important to take extreme caution before clicking on external links provided to you by other users. They could be trying to compromise your xatromania account via Phishing. We have confidence that by following this guide and using www.xatromania.com sensibly, you will be less vulnerable to these type of attacks.
If somebody is using bad language, you may ignore them to stop receiving these messages. You can also click your name, and check "Hide inappropriate words". This will automatically replace any bad word with symbols and a gray background, to show that a bad word was used. Clicking this symbol will show the bad word, so only click if you are comfortable with viewing inappropriate words!
Di angkop na Chats
Kung makakita ka ng chat na mayroong di angkop na nilalaman sa background, description o kahit saang parte ng chat, ikumpirma ang paglabag na ito sa aming terms of service, at kung tama, pindutin ang inappropriate na button sa ilalim na bahagi ng pahina ng pahina at punan ng mga impormasyon. Ito ay magpapadala ng ulat sa xatromania, at gagawan namin ng nararapat na aksyon.
If you find an inappropriate profile, click "Inappropriate" at the top right, and fill out the form. If they have an advanced profile (using me power), then use the popup menu at the bottom left and, again, click the "Inappropriate" option.
This will send a report to xatromania where it will be dealt with accordingly, with no further contact to you.
Further Safety Information
You may also want to check out these sites which have info on general safety tips which can be applied to all sites, including xatromania: